Saturday, October 30, 2010

Married For 12 years and....

30th October, Euro Hostel, Glasgow

...and a paddock of panda cows!

I am in Scotland!

And my bus trip to the land of the kilt wearing men was enlightening! I met Lisa, a lovely 35 yr old baby-of-the-family who has been married for 12years, and still doesn't understand her husband! We chatted about the weather, the English (naturally), the fact that there is no jobs in Scotland, so she will never live in the country of her birth again, and the fact that her parents don't get paid very much on the pension they receive (I saw her parents at the coach station, they seemed really nice!)

And we past panda coloured cows as we drove through the Lake District in England! I kid you not - panda coloured cows! It was soo cool! They had the exact shading of a panda, only it was a field of cows! Love it! An enthralling blend of cow and panda - the panow, or the conda! Whichever works for you!

Now it is 10pm, and I am ready for bed. I am cold, sore, very tired and before I go to sleep tonight I need to put my clock back, because tonight is the night that clocks go back an hour... so instead of waking up at stupid 5.45am each morning I will now be waking up at 4.45am... great!

No comments:

Post a Comment