Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ardmore in Reading

So I started work yesterday.

Got lost trying to find my way to the building I'm living at for the next 6 weeks, which was highly entertaining I can say. The building I am going to be living in is big, creepy (by Darwin standards), and very confusing to walk around! The individual students and groups of students arrive today. I won't be living in the building with the individuals, I've been placed in the one which will house the groups of students coming in.

It all sounds very hectic. Until I get into the swing of things, I think I am going to be knackered after the first couple of days with running around and night shifts, my first one being tonight, where I have to do 10.30 to 1.00am to make sure no one has nicked off, or is doing anything daft in the corridors.

My uniform shirt is pretty cool. A nice, bright red. You won't lose me in a hurry with that shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment